PKC Hospital, Vashi is a project of "Punjab Kesari Charitable Trust" offering superior healthcare services using latest technologies to
the community at affordable prices.
PKC Hospital has an unmatched experience of over two decades in the healthcare sector adding new facilities each year to provide the best care to its patients. It is known for providing quality and homely care to its patients by its compassionate and competent nursing and medical staff having excellent experience in their area of expertise.
The hospital offers concessional rates for most of its services and offers cashless facility. PKC Hospital is centrally located a sector 5-A of Vashi node of Navi Mumbai and is easily accessible from the Local Bus Depot and Vashi, Turbhe and Sanpada Local Railway Stations.
PKC Hospital is well equipped with state-of-art modern equipments and eminent consultants in the field of all specialties and super specialties who are empanelled to provide effective and efficient healthcare services.
The trust is running four Charitable Homoeopathic Dispensaries in different parts of Mumbai - Navi Mumbai rendering medical services to a considerate number of patients since 1967.
To serve with commitment to excellence in health care by offering safe and quality care and services that set community standards and are provided in a caring, convenient, cost – effective and accessible manner.
- We make every effort to serve community by providing medical aid to all irrespective of caste, creed and religion.
- To improve the health and healing of the people and communities we serve in a holistic manner.
- To be respected for excellence in patient care at an affordable cost.
- 24 hrs Casualty.
- 24 hours Dialysis Unit.
- 24 hours Pharmacy.
- 24 hours Emergency Medical & Surgical.
- 24 hours Pathology Services.
- 24 hours Radiology Services.
- The tariffs / deposits are subject to change without any notice.
- The Ambulance service is available all 24 hours. For booking please contact the admission counter.
- Continuous Patient Care And Safety.
- Quality : Provide Healthcare Excellence Through Patient – Centred Care.
- People : Regional Health Care Provider And Employer Of Choice.
- Market Growth : Increasing Market Share Through Advancing Medical Services.
- Improve The Accuracy Of Patient Identification.
- Improve The Effectiveness Of Communication Among Caregivers.
- Reduce The Risk Of Health Care Associated Infections.
- Operational Flexibility And Improvization.
- Staff Satisfaction.